Statistics & Other Data

Judicial Bypass Cases 

Section 33.003 of the Family Code requires a district clerk or county clerk to report judicial bypass cases to the Office of Court Administration (OCA). It also requires OCA to produce an annual report on the disposition of these cases, aggregating the information by court of appeals district.

Reporting Instructions

Report on Disposition of Judicial Bypass Cases by Trial Courts