Judicial Ethics & Bench Books
Control Measures and Public Health Emergencies
Texas Center for the Judiciary 2014 Bench Book
To view the Bench Book online, go to www.yourhonor.com. Under the "Resources" tab, go to "Bench Books", then click the top link, "Texas Bench Book". At the login prompt, simply use your Texas Center login and password.
Texas Municipal Courts Education Center Bench Book
To view the Bench Book online, go to Texas Municipal Courts Education Center Bench Book.
OCA Texas Family Violence Benchbook
The Texas Family Violence Benchbook is a compilation of state and federal statutes, case law, and other resources related to domestic violence issues.
Statutes and case law on:
- Types of protective orders
- Crimes associated with family violence
- Duties of judges, law enforcement, and prosecutors
- Victims' rights
- Online resources
- Definitions of statutory terms
- Abstract of journal articles
- Lists of relevant state and federal statutes
- Summaries of relevant state and federal cases
Note: Within the documents, 2013 legislative changes are noted in red.