Who May Access & Use This Video Conference Resource?
The video conferencing resources are available to the following entities/parties.
- All courts that preside over child protection cases.
- District Courts
- County Court at Law
- Child Protection Specialty Courts
- All residential placement facilities under contract to the Texas DFPS or the Texas Juvenile Justice Department (TJJD), providing services to the children involved in the child protection cases.
- General Residential Operations
- Residential Treatment Centers
- Emergency Shelters
- Transitional Living
- Secure Institutional Care
- Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) program offices in Texas
- All courts that are enrolled to access and use the Texas Court Remote Interpreter Services (TCRIS), hosted and supported by the OCA.